Sustainable Fashion: Opportunities for RetaiL
Certified CPD Training for Retail and Leasing Professionals
Welcome to the CPD-certified training seminar Sustainable Fashion: Opportunities for Retail. This one-hour seminar is tailor-made for retail and leasing professionals seeking to maximise opportunities in the ethical and sustainable fashion market.
- What is ethical & sustainable fashion and why is it important?
- Current trends and stats in sustainable fashion.
- Laws and regulations governing the shift towards sustainability.
- Sustainable shops and alternative uses of retail spaces.
- Showcase of leading sustainable fashion brands in the UK.
what you’ll gain
- Understand what’s driving the booming sustainable fashion market.
- Stay ahead of industry trends.
- Understand the legal background to sustainability in the retail industry.
- Explore the UK and Europe’s top sustainable fashion brands
About me: jULIE mOORHOUSE
- 18 years experience working as a Chartered Surveyor across mixed use development and retail in Manchester, Abu Dhabi, London & Madrid
- Founder of Good Maker Tales, a website dedicated to telling the story of sustainable & ethical fashion, with up to 38,000 page views a month.
- ReMake Ambassador (championing the rights of fashion workers)
- Qualified LEED Green Buildings Associate
Seminars can be in your offices, or if you prefer online. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance which will give them one hour of certified CPD.
Please get in touch with me to discuss, using the form below.
Consultancy and content marketing
I also offer a consultancy and content marketing service. See here for more information: